Portugal is a country chosen by many as “the best country to live, visit and get to know …” located in the extreme west of Europe, bordering Spain to the east and north and the Atlantic Ocean to the west and south. It is a country with a very diverse culture, a mix of developed country, with industry in the city area of Porto in the north, services and international technological centers in Lisbon in the center of the country, and a tourist beach and golf region in the Algarve in the south of the country.
Portugal has a good road system, with highways running through the country from north to south, with connection to the main cities in the country. Also the railway line serves the main cities with ALFA PENDULAR fast train service, allowing you to travel from north to south of Portugal in 6h30m. Portugal’s international airports are located in Lisbon, Porto, Faro, Madeira and the Azores, with daily connections to the main capitals of the world
Portugal in Europe
Portugal is a European country, located in the extreme west of the continent, with a coastal coast bathed from north to south by the Atlantic Ocean, with air connection to virtually all European capitals, with travel times ranging from less than 1 hour to Madrid and 4 hours to Stockholm.
Traveling to Portugal
We can travel to Portugal with direct flights from the main airports in the world.
- From New York’s JFK airport, the direct flight time to Lisbon is approximately 7 hours
- From Dubai airport, the direct flight time to Lisbon is approximately 8h35m
- From Toronto airport, the direct flight time to Lisbon is approximately 8h35m
- From London airport, the direct flight time to Faro is approximately 2h50m
- From São Paulo airport, the direct flight time to Lisbon is approximately 9h55